The company JBO-ARC AVENTURES organises several activities which require participants to meet certain conditions. These conditions are in accordance with the safety regulations that are applicable to each activity. To take part in these activities, it is essential that participants meet all the conditions and accept the inherent risks of the natural environment in which these activities take place. Initial instructions and safety regulations will be outlined during booking and will be reiterated before the start of each activity by the guides/ instructors.
– Minors taking part in any activity must have a consent form signed by a parent or guardian with the exception of the Mont-Blanc Treetop Adventure Course.
– Height, weight and age restrictions for each activity:
5 years+ and 25 kg minimum for the Tandem Discovery flight
10 years+: Raft Isère Discovery or 8 years+ with a responsible adult participating // Level 1 Canyoning with a responsible adult participating for those under 14 years
12 years+: Level 2 Canyoning, 35 kg min. with a responsible adult participating for those under 14 years // Performance Tandem Paragliding 45kg min, 100 kg max. Beginner Paragliding course 100 kg max.
14 years+: Raft Isère Extra OR 12 years+ with a responsible adult participating // Beginner Hydro-speed swimming or 13 years+ for children who are 1.50 m and 40 kg minimum with a responsible adult participating
15 years+ (no beginners): Advanced Paragliding courses (100kg max.)
16 years+ (no beginners): Hydro-speed swimming Isère Plus and Extra
– Mont-Blanc Treetop Adventure course: Participants must be at least 1.30m tall and lean child under 1,45m must be accompanied inside the treetop course by a parent or responsible adult (who participates with them).
For Rafting, Hydro-speed swimming and Canyoning
– Participants must be able to swim 25 meters and submerge themselves fully.
– Hydro-speed Isère « Plus » and « Extra »: These routes are reserved for those who have already completed the Discovery route. Without exception at the end of the Discovery route the instructors (and only the instructors) will judge the technical and physical ability of the participants to continue on to the second part of the route. If the participant is deemed unable to complete the activity safely he will be returned to the white water base. In such cases refunds will not be given.
For Mont-Blanc Treetop Adventure course:
– This activity is supervised from the ground but there are no instructors participating, each person must follow the rules and instructions when going through the course.
– Each section of the treetop adventure course (the green zone, blue zone etc.) can be done once only. The different coloured zones correspond to the difficulty of the each section and they link to form one course that becomes increasingly challenging as it goes on.
For Paragliding Tandem Advanced flight:
The instructors decide, depending on the conditions once in the air, if an advanced flight is possible. If it is not possible a discovery flight will be completed and the participant will be refunded the difference in price. There are strict weight restrictions for this activity which are specific to each individual time slot during the day.
EQUIPMENT: The equipment provided has been fully approved and conforms to all safety standards. Customers will be advised on the clothing required for each activity upon booking.
INSTRUCTORS AND SAFETY REGULATIONS: Our instructors and guides are fully qualified in their particular fields. Participation is subject to their assessment of participants’ physical and mental capacities.
A briefing will take place before the start of each activity explaining the use of the equipment, checking each participant’s equipment and outlining the safety rules and regulations. The instructors and guides will assess whether or not an activity may take place depending on the weather forecast, water conditions and the ability of the participants. All instructors/ guides can deny access to an activity (or part of an activity) if they decide that any of the participants do not meet the required conditions and in these cases no refunds or exchanges will be given.
INSURANCE: Each participant must have civil liability insurance.
– Cancellation insurance: It is the responsibility of each participant to take out his or her own cancellation insurance.
– JBO-ARC AVENTURES is registered with MMA, whose offices are located at 10 BD A. OYON 72000 LE MANS. The following contracts guarantee their professional and civil liability: Contract n° 119.745.222 for the organisation of physical and sporting activities including law 75 (excluding aerial activities and motor land vehicles) – Contract n° 119.758.914 and as owner of the Mont-Blanc Treetop Adventure course.
– The EURL JBO-Arc Aventures is a sales partner of:
The Local Syndicate of Moniteurs de Parapente des Arcs which organises and supervises the paragliding activities under its own responsibility. It is the responsibility of the SLMPA to respect the regulations of the French Federation of Free Flight and the Departmental Directorate of Youth and Sport.
Christophe Renard the mountain guide, who organises and supervises the canyon-based activities under his own responsibility. It is up to Christophe Renard to respect and follow the regulations of the Departmental Directorate of Youth and Sport.
RESERVATIONS AND BOOKINGS: Activities can be booked for specific dates and times via our website (www.arc-aventures.com) by phone, at our offices in Arc 1800 or at the offices of our partners. All bookings depend on availability and a minimum of 4 participants is required for an activity to run.
Payment in full is required to confirm a booking.
– Online bookings of activities with certain programmes: when customers make a booking online they can alter products in their basket and their booking information until the moment they pay via the secure payment system. Upon receipt of the full payment, Arc Aventures-JBO acknowledges the booking via e-mail and after it has been processed a confirmation email is sent.
– Right of withdrawal: In accordance with article L.221-18 of the Consumer Code, the consumer does not benefit from a right of withdrawal when booking activities provided on a specific date or period online.
– For sales by phone: Bookings are made with the necessary participant information and are followed by the payment in full by bank card. Upon receipt of this payment Arc Aventures-JBO sends the confirmation email (bank transfers can sometimes be accepted depending on the circumstances).
– Right of withdrawal: In accordance with article L.221-18 of the Consumer Code, the consumer does not benefit from a right of withdrawal when booking activities provided on a specific date or period by telephone.
– For in-office sales: Bookings are made with the necessary participant information and are confirmed once the payment has been made in full (by cash or bank card).
Special booking conditions: As part of a group (2 people or more), the person booking is responsible for making the participation conditions and the general terms and conditions known to all the participants. In the event of a breach or non-compliance with said conditions, there will be no refunds or exchanges even if one of the participants is unable to participate in the activity.
PRICES / COMMERCIAL AGREEMENT: Our prices are available on www.arc-aventures.com, in our brochure, in our offices and in our partner’s offices.Our prices include state-certified professionals in their specialities and supervision by a trained member of staff in the Mont-Blanc Tree-top Adventure Course, the loan of certain equipment and clothing and free transport back to the white water base from the end of the rafting on the Isère River.
Discounts are only valid under the following circumstances:
– With a valid voucher from one of our commercial partners
– For purchases made at our sales office, not including online sales : Only one discount can be used at a time and they cannot be combined or used retroactively (e.g. after a sale has already been processed and/or payed for). Applicable discounts are only valid for the current summer season of 2021 and can be altered at any time by Arc Aventures.
CANCELLATION – MODIFICATION OF BOOKINGS BY CUSTOMERS:
– If participants have taken out cancellation insurance they should refer to the terms of their policy.
– If participants can provide a medical certificate justifying the cancellation at least 24 hours in advance of the activity, JBO- ARC AVENTURES will refund the place of the person named on said certificate (and only that person).
– If participants are late or do not take part in an activity there will be no refunds or exchanges possible.
CANCELLATION – MODIFICATION OF BOOKING BY JBO-ARC AVENTURES:
– JBO-ARC AVENTURES and their instructors and guides reserve the right to modify, without notice, any program according to water conditions (floods/ low water levels), weather conditions or safety conditions. Consequently, alternative routes or activities may be organised without the participants being entitled to any compensation.
– If JBO-ARC AVENTURES finds itself obliged to cancel an activity, and a date cannot be agreed upon to reschedule the activity, the participants will be fully reimbursed. They will not, however, be entitled to any additional compensation.
PHOTOS/VIDEOS: We use photos and videos taken during our activities on our social networks. In accordance with the laws concerning an individual’s image, any participant can notify us if they do not wish their image to be used.
PRIVACY PROTECTION: Arc Aventures collects personal data * via its website and its in-office sales staff for the sole purpose of responding to requests for information concerning bookings, file monitoring and proper maintenance of its computer databases and schedules. Any individual has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning them (art.34 of the Data Protection Act) – via an e-mail to be sent to the address below.
* Telephone data: according to article L. 223-2 of the consumer code, you have a free right to oppose this canvassing.
COMPLAINTS: Any complaints must be sent in writing with supporting documents to the management of ARC AVENTURES – BP 30 – 73700 Bourg Saint Maurice France as soon as possible. In the event of a complaint not being resolved, please contact the appropriate mediator: Sas Médiation Solution – 222 chemin de la Bergerie – 01800 Saint Jean de Niost – Tel. +33 (0) 4 82 53 93 06 – Web SAS Mediation
As the organiser of these activities, JBO-ARC AVENTURES take no responsibility:
– For any accidents/injuries which may occur during an activity. They also take no responsibility for those who book whilst falsely claiming to meet the necessary participation conditions or in the event of any participants behaving in an unsafe manner be it due to stress or panic.
– For any damage to or loss of personal belongings.
By booking the customer acknowledge being informed of and agreeing to our terms and conditions.
JBO-ARC AVENTURES / Les Tournavelles
Village des Villards Arc 1800 – 73700 Bourg Saint Maurice
Post: BP 30 – 73706 Bourg St Maurice Cedex
Tél. +33 (0)4 79 07 60 00 – email@example.com
SIRET 518 528 179 00014